Dressta Dozer TD-25 Series (dressta)
The TD-25R sets the standards for others to follow and is a result of DRESSTA’s experience in designing highly efficient and productive Crawler Dozers.
Design concepts utilised in the TD-25R include, optimisation of weight distribution, modular construction, and use of a one-piece main frame, two-speed Steering Drive and a 3-point track mounting system. Optimal performance is achieved when machine weight is matched to power and the TD-25R provides a second-to-none balance of weight for traction and power for unrivalled drawbar pull.
Adjustable parallelogram multi-shank ripper offers excellent 868 mm (34.2”) penetration in extremely tough materials and can be used with up to 3 shanks adjusted to two vertical positions. The single shank ripper option offers a standard shank with 1250 mm (49.2”) penetration and a deep shank option with an exceptional 1700 mm (66.9”) penetration, allowing full use of the remarkable drawbar pull of the machine.
The TD-25R is powered by a diesel engine that delivers outstanding power & torque;
- Heavy Duty Cummins QSX 15 litre Tier 4 Interim/EU Stage IIIB Diesel Engine.
- Direct injection, in-line, 6 cylinder, 4 stroke, turbocharged & Charge Air Cooled (CAC) engine developing 246 kW (330 hp) Net at rated engine speed of 2000 rpm
Transmission system that automatically matches speed to load conditions for optimal push power, preventing driveline shock, multiplying the torque required while delivering 6 forward and 6 reverse speeds.
- Torque Converter
- 3-Speed Powershift Transmission
- 2-Speed Steering Drive
- Double reduction Final Drive
The modular design drivetrain incorporates the engine, torque converter, transmission, steering drive and final drives. Components can be easily removed & re-fitted without oil loss ensuring maximum machine uptime.
A proven design multiple pump system & high capacity hydraulic reservoir for improved cooling. Hose & tube routings are accessible and yet well protected to prevent accidental damage. Trimble ready option is available on factory build orders.
CAB – OPERATOR STATION & CONTROLS
Deluxe 6-sided ROPS / FOPS Cab with enlarged glass area provides a clear and direct line of sight to both the blade and ripper. The comfortable, sound-suppressed, pressurised cab is equipped with:
- Efficient air recirculation system
- Air conditioner & heater with multiple vents
- Deluxe air suspension seat with adjustable arm rests. The seat swivels 14 degrees to the right for better ripper viewing
- Ergonomically designed joystick controls for direction, blade and ripper operations.
Suspension System – 3-point suspension system consisting of two pivot shafts and equaliser bar.
Blade Capacity Range
5.7 – 21
Engine Rated Power (Net Power)
Manufacturer / Model / Tier
Engine Output – Net