Dressta Dozer TD-15 Series (dressta)
The TD-15 medium crawler dozer Series are available in several versions starting from 190hp with an operating weight of 21.3t. These powerful dozers blend brute force with predicable and precise control and are engineered for optimum performance in road construction, land clearing and on construction sites.
- Standard Semi-U Blade design combines the penetration ability of a straight blade with the increased capacity provided by short wings. It is used for heavy duty applications such as mining and road construction.
- Angle Blade with tilt is ideal for side casting, backfilling, cutting ditches or setting a final grade by reducing the amount of manoeuvering required to do these jobs.
Adjustable parallelogram multi-shank ripper offers excellent 455 mm (17.9”) penetration in extremely tough materials and can be used with up to 3 shanks adjusted to two vertical positions. The single shank ripper option offers a deeper penetration of 713 mm (28”).
The TD-15R is powered by a diesel engine that delivers outstanding power & torque;
- Heavy Duty Cummins QSB 6.7 litre Tier 4 Interim/EU Stage IIIB Diesel Engine.
- Direct injection, in-line, 6 cylinder, 4 stroke, turbocharged & Charge Air Cooled (CAC) engine developing 150 kW (201 hp) Net at rated engine speed of 2000 rpm
Transmission system that automatically matches speed to load conditions for optimal push power, preventing driveline shock, multiplying the torque required while delivering 6 forward and 6 reverse speeds.
- Torque Converter
- 3-Speed Powershift Transmission
- 2-Speed Steering Drive
- Double reduction Final Drive
CAB – OPERATOR STATION & CONTROLS
Deluxe 6-sided ROPS / FOPS Cab with enlarged glass area provides a clear and direct line of sight to both the blade and ripper. The comfortable, sound-suppressed, pressurised cab is equipped with:
- Efficient air recirculation system
- Air conditioner & heater with multiple vents
- Deluxe air suspension seat with adjustable arm rests. The seat swivels 14 degrees to the right for better ripper viewing
- Ergonomically designed joystick controls for direction, blade and ripper operations.
Track Chain Guides and Track Roller Guards – Track chain guides are standard equipment and full length track roller guards are optional.
Engine Rated Power (Net Power)
Manufacturer / Model / Tier
Engine Output – Net